Cancer is not a specific disease. It is a group of diseases which causes the formation of abnormal cells in the body. These diseases can affect any part of the body. The extent to which your body is hit by this disease is known with the help of different diagnostic tests. Symptoms also differ according to the stage in which cancer has reached. The fact that there is no exact cause of this condition makes it even more potent. Some of the common forms treated by best cancer hospitals are described below –
- Prostate cancer: It is the gland which produces fluid that nourishes and transports sperm. These are one of the most common types of cancer in men. Symptoms include difficulty with urination and blood in semen.
- Bladder cancer: This particular type starts in the bladder. Men are more commonly affected by this than women. It can also affect parts of the urinary tract drainage system. Symptoms include blood in urine, painful urination.
- Breast cancer: It is the form of cancer that develops in the cells of the breasts. It mostly occurs in women and is rarely seen in men. Experts identify it by a lump in the breast. There can also be discharge from the nipples.
- Skin cancer: It is one of the most common types of cancer to affect people on a worldwide basis. There is an abnormal growth of skin cells which has the potential to invade different parts. Some of the common forms of skin cancer are melanoma, basal cell, squamous cell etc.
- Lung cancer: It begins in the lung and most commonly affects people who are smoke. It is the leading cause of death. In this condition, there is coughing up of blood, shortness of breath etc. The risk decreases if you keep away from smoking.
Methods of Late diagnosis of advanced stage cancer:
Best cancer hospitals use radiation oncology to treat any form of Cancer. Affected cells are killed off by using high energy x-rays and other particles. One advantage of this technique is that no healthy surrounding tissue is affected. It can also be used as the only treatment option and can also be given after chemotherapy and surgery. In some cases, this therapy is used when it is not possible to kill all types of cancer. It reduces pain and increases life’s quality and can lead to medical negligence solicitors being involved.
In many cases, best cancer treatment is given with the help of surgery. It may be used according to different individuals. It may be done to diagnose cancer or find the location of cancer and where all it has spread and how the nearby organs are affected by that. In some cases, entire tumour cannot be removed because it may cause damage in removing all of that. Surgery is done to remove as much tumour as it is possible. Reconstruction of body parts after primary treatment is also an option. It is done to restore the appearance of the body parts damaged after treatment.
Then there is Medical oncology. It encompasses all the different modalities such as chemotherapy, targeted therapy, and immunotherapy. You should always be aware of who the best medical negligence solicitors are in your region.